Why Vinnie Terrio is Awesome!
- He’s a gecko, but he doesn’t shill insurance.
- He’s the shortest LPS pet, but he’s got a reflex strut.
- His sail-fin is shaped into a Travolta-styled coif.
- He’s the only LPS pet who’s not a mammal. He knows the struggle of being a minority.
- He’s just a dancin’ fool.
- He’s voiced by Kyle Rideout, who not only has a cool name, but does an amazingly hilarious voice!
- He finds it quite easy being green.
- He’s not that bright, but his swagger makes up for it.
- He’s often in pursuit of fly honeys, OK, just flies.
- He can lose his tail and grow it back. Modular.
- He’s best friends with Sunil Nevla the mongoose. Together they form a Dynamic Duo of funny!
- He’s named after Denny Terrio, the host of the disco dance competition show Dance Fever. (Look it up.)
- He’s bringing scaly back.
- He once performed on a TV dance show in a trench coat while balancing a teenage girl on his back. Hey, you try doing that!