Why Reptil is Awesome!
(NOTE: I’m only talking about the Super Hero Squad Show version.)
- He has the power to morph into dinosaurs. That’s win for uniqueness alone.
- He’s a rookie Animal Factor hero. Represent!
- His Sun Stone amulet is an Infinity Fractal which fell backward through time. I got my meditation crystal from a booth in front of an Orange Julius.
- He has his own room inside the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier.
- He gets to be mentored by Wolverine.
- He can turn into a mother@#$%in’ T-Rex.
- He’s a Latino superhero, but he doesn’t have a generic, stereotypically ethnic name, like “El Muchacho” or something.
- How many superheroes also live with their parents in a cozy suburban house on the outskirts of Superhero City?
- He got to run on the Bifrost Bridge. (He could’ve sprouted pterodactyl wings and flown, but it’s still cool.)
- He makes red and scaly look fashionable.
- Two words: raptor claws.
- He gets to fight crime in bare feet.
- He can kick bad guy butt and make a killer tortilla.
- He’s classmates with Firestar.
- He can theoretically transform into an Indominus Rex.