Why Jumpy Ghostface is Awesome!
- He’s a cute bunny who’s also a formidable warrior. We like adorable things capable of kicking ass.
- He’s the only animal on a squad of human heroes. That’s it, boyo, climb the ladder.
- His weapon of choice is a jump rope. A WMD from Wham-O.
- His last name is the first name of a member of the Wu-Tang Clan and the killer from the Scream movies.
- He’s the Rabbit King. Not as good as being the Lizard King, but still, it’s good to see a Royal who doesn’t mind mixing with the common folk.
- He manages to be adorable despite having absolutely no lower jaw.
- He can wrap his ears around his face to replicate a ninja mask. See? Form does accord with function.
- He lives in a giant tortoise shell and rides atop a small turtle on a treadmill. Paybacks are hell.
- He’s a daydreamer and his daydreams are capable of sucking you into his imagination. It’s all in the mind, man.
- He often has a carrot in his mouth. As Bugs Bunny will attest, at the end of the day a little carrot between your cheek and gum tastes mighty good.
- He has a soft spot for insects and won’t let any harm come to them.