Why Grumpy Bear is Awesome!
- He’s taken it upon himself to be the edgy, brooding Care Bear.
- He finds the other Care Bears’ bright cheerful dispositions to be just as annoying as we do.
- He’s turned griping into a fine art.
- He’s dusty blue, a nice shade.
- In Care Bears: Adventures in Care-A-Lot, he was voiced by Scott McNeil.
- He once worked as an inventor, so he likes working with BIG TOOLS!
- He’s uttered phrases such as “Bumbling Blizterbugs!” and “Typhonic Typhoons!” un-ironically.
- Like the late, great Johnny Cash, he walks the line.
- He’s living proof that even the world of cutesy plush toys has a dark side.
- He once complained about having nothing to complain about.
- He can stand being around Baby Hugs and Baby Tugs for longer than 2 minutes (Trust us, that’s an achievement!)
- That stylin’ rain cloud Belly Badge (that sounds better than “Tummy Symbol”)
- He’s cute, just don’t ever let him hear you say that.