Why Dipper and Mabel Pines are Awesome!
- They’re twins. By now the awesomeness of twins should be self-explanatory.
- They get to spend the summer with supernatural oddities, mysteries waiting to be solved, and a known con-man.
- Dipper is an academic genius. We like geniuses here almost as much as we like twins.
- Dipper has a birthmark in the shape of the Big Dipper, proof that he’s a genuine mutant. The Xavier Academy should be calling any minute.
- Mabel rocks those stylin’ braces and a seemingly endless supply of colorful sweaters with cute decals.
- Mabel’s an avid collector of stuffed animals, though she only actually loves half of them.
- Mabel’s kind of crazy. We like crazy.
- Dipper’s done a brief stint in county jail for assisting his great uncle in a counterfeit money making scam. Dude’s got prison cred.
- Dipper once brought a fighting video game character to life. I’m waiting for someone to teach me that trick with Chun-Li.
- Mabel has a pet pig.
- They’ve played Laser Tag in the future!
- Mabel’s best pals with a deep voiced Amazon and a girl who wears cutlery on her hands.
- They’ve gone trick-or-treating as jars of peanut butter and jelly.
- Dipper’s been called cute by Wendy Corduroy in the past.
- Dipper’s a fan of girly bubblegum pop music. Way to tear down the walls of gender stereotyping, bro.
- They boast the title of “Mystery Twins”! That’s just cool to say.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: