Why Twilight Sparkle is Awesome!
- She’s a unicorn, and unicorns are naturally cool.*
- She’s purple, my favorite color.
- She has a big ol’ brain. Anyone who studies magic and science is OK in my book!
- Prior to moving to Ponyville, she was an anti-social recluse. I can relate.
- That mane and tail. You’ve just got to love the streaks.
- She’s voiced by Tara Strong.
- Until recently, she lived in a tree house with a magical lightning rod so’s not to get struck by lightning. Now that’s thinking green!
- I just plain like the name “Twilight Sparkle”. It rolls off the tongue nicely.
- She has purple eyes.
- She has mad organization skills.
- She hangs out with a dragon, which makes her cool by association.
- She’s got that bitchin’ cutie mark.
- She was mentored by Princess (should be Queen) Celestia, babysat by another princess (Cadence) and her brother (Shining Armor) is a member of the Royal Guard, so she’s connected.
- Her Element of Harmony is Magic. The other Elements are OK too, for the “hippy-dippy” stuff, but magic can actually kick ass.
- She can do the Elaine from Seinfeld dance.
- In an alternate reality, she looks like this:
*Yes, I know that Twilight Sparkle is an allicorn now, but honestly, I prefer Twilight before she became a princess. I think that the whole allicorn princess thing should have been saved for the series finale, but that’s just me.