Why Gear is Awesome!
- He’s another in that rare and proud lineage of super-powered geeks.
- He’s best buddies with Dakota’s resident high-voltage hero.
- His Bang Baby power is super-intelligence: able to design ultra-tech gizmos at the drop of a hat and acing his tests with only a short glance at the questions. Basically he’s Brainiac 5 without the green skin.
- He manages to be a cool formidable hero despite having the middle name Osgood.
- He’s the creator of Back-Pack, a robot unit usable as a probe and portable computer assistance system. It’s like a smartphone you can wear on your back.
- His uniform colors are green and white, the coolest color combination in the world! (New York Jets fans only)
- He’s cool despite his uniform colors being green and white, the lamest color combination in the world! (New York Jets haters only)
- He’s created Jet-Blades, vectored thruster-equipped jet boots, from modified roller blades. He’s Sidewalk Surfer!
- He has his own hoverboard, the Jet Board. We’re all supposed to have hoverboards by 2015, according to the movie Back to the Future II. Clock’s ticking, scientists!
- He created a sensor and neural interface control helmet, which constantly feeds information to his brain, the data stream of which can only be read by super-intellects, thus making unusable for everybody except for him, Professor Steven Hawking and Bill Gates.
- He’s created Zap-Caps, grenade-like explosive balls which upon impact can zap their victims with electric shock or encase them in a concrete-like substance of his own design, which hardens faster than concrete and is 10 times as strong. He’s like a Home Depot version of a superhero.
- He’s also created Zap Caps, Mark II, grenade-like balls with metal bands for restraining purposes. Plus, Zap Caps is just fun to say.
- He modified a freaking TV remote for time travel! Most of us can’t even get every clock in our houses synced up.
- He’s been shown to still be fighting crime in the not-too-distant future, despite gaining a gut. Hey, those donuts are like edible crack!