Things Only A FOOL Would Wait For
Today is April Fool’s Day, the day for pranks and nonsense. So in honor of this, we thought that it might be fun to list some Things Only A Fool Would Wait For:
Before we begin, please keep in mind that this is an April Fool’s Day bit. It’s all meant to be in good fun and is done with the intent to be humorous and nothing more. Before anyone gets their proverbial feathers ruffled over anything that’s listed here, please remind yourself…
- One universal TV channel that airs cartoons from every animation studio.
- An HD feed for Nicktoons channel.
- Warner Brothers Animation to produce a new cartoon show for a Hanna-Barbera property besides Scooby-Doo or Tom & Jerry.
- Cartoon Network to revert to its’ original 24/7 format.
- Viacom to share their profits and in-house properties with another network.
- For Disney cartoons and movies starring the trademark characters like Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Belle, Jamsine, etc. to air on Cartoon Network or Boomerang.
- Aaron MacGruder to produce a series for kids’ TV.
- A complete DVD series release of Jim Henson’s Muppet Babies.
- Any MTV or Comedy Central cartoon (Beavis & Butt-Head, Daria, Celebrity Deathmatch, South Park, Drawn Together, Ugly Americans) to come to Adult Swim.
- The resurrection of syndicated weekday cartoon blocks like Fox Kids and Kids’ WB!.
- A new Sega video game console.
- Toonami to return to weekday afternoons.
- A Street Fighter/Mortal Kombat crossover game.
- A DC/Marvel crossover game.
- For The Hub to acquire The Whitest Kids U’Know.
- A Nickelodeon animated comedy series which contains no fart jokes.
- A Star Trek/Star Wars crossover.
- A sequel to Dragonball: Evolution.
- For any network to turn Lauren Faust’s Milky Way and the Galaxy Girls into a series.
- Cartoon Network to launch a CN Girls block.
- An X-Men series that doesn’t feature Wolverine.
- A sequel to M. Night Shaymalan’s The Last Airbender.
- A Bugs & Mickey cartoon show.
- Posted in: 2 Funny