Why Robin is Awesome!
Hello and welcome to a new segment on Twinsanity entitled Why (blank) is Awesome!, in which we list the things we like about our favorite characters. Think of this as a sneak preview; a little sample of some of the new stuff you can expect from us in 2014. First up:
- He’s the leader of the Teen Titans, despite not having any superpowers. Powers are cool, but if you can kick ass without them, well…
- He gets to live in a giant T.
- He’s a talented circus acrobat. Think a butt-kicking Flying Wallenda.
- He can wear a combination of Christmas tree colors (red, yellow and green) and pull it off.
- He was trained by the goddamn Batman.
- That stylin’ black-and-yellow-cape.
- The spiky hair, man. Chicks dig the hair.
- He’s mastered several martial arts, having sparred with a bear, a snake, a monkey and the True Master herself. Take that, Kung Fu Panda!
- He has a keen understanding of various sciences, like computing, physics and chemistry, and is a skilled mechanic and engineer, building all of his own gadgets and equipment. Who says nerds don’t make good superheroes?
- He rides a tricked out red cycle with jet-thrusters and his initial stamped on it.
- Birdarangs, baby. Birdarangs.
- He once went into battle wearing a Gatchaman style outfit, unironically.
- He owns a collapsible metal staff, which can be split into 2 Eskrima sticks. You can’t get that at Sports Authority.
- He owns energy disks which can explode, shock or emit foam. And play mp3s.
- He’s dated both Starfire and Batgirl.
Play on, playa.